Nerolac Thermoplastic Road Marking MaterialPioneers in the industry, we offer nerolac thermoplastic road marking compound from India.
Nerolac Thermoplastic Road Marking Compound
Approx. Price: Rs 45 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Application Method||Skid Box|
|Form Of Paint||Powder|
Nerolac Thermoplastic Road Marking Compound, also called hot melt marking Compound, is a kind of powder form . When applied as road surface markings, a hot melt kettle is used to heat it to 180° C - 200 °C (392 °F), after which it is sprayed on the road surface. This paint is thick coating, wear-resisting, bright and reflective. Thermoplastic compound has added drop on reflective glass beads. Thermoplastic can be used very effectively for large Anti-skid areas on roads and pedestrian walkways by adding glass beads. It can be produced in any colour and is great for car parks, factory walkways and many other areas. It's fast drying and can be driven over after just a few minutes.
- Excellent Adhesion: Providing strong bound to the road surface.
- High Durability: There are different formulation to suit varying weather conditions in different situation either in freezing or hot humid tropics. Life expectancy is upto 2 years depend on volume of Traffic.
- Fast Drying Time: Within 10 min after application and the traffic can be released.
- High Skid Resistance: This is most vital for the safety of the road users.
- High visibility: Due to the high quality of the raw material i.e Resin, Tio2, and high resistance chrome pigment ensures high visibility in all types of weather.
- High Softening Point: This is the most essential for high temperature weather conditions both in summer and tropical climate.
- Good Flow Property: This is to give well defined lines and maintain required thickness.